Friday, January 9, 2009

Be Mine




Image of choice.
I used Jennifer Janesko
www.cilm.com

Sparkles I got from yahoo group


Mask 1 is by Gabee.
I've supplied it in the supplies
I do NOT have a link
If any one know's a link for her please let me know
and I will credit her.

Mask 2 is by chelle
You can get it here.
It's mask84
http://www.weescotslass.co.uk

Kit Roses Are Red by Amber
You can purchase kit from
http://www.designsbybittersweet.blogspot.com

Supplies here
be mine


Open 650x550
flood fill white.
Copy and paste paper 3 from the kit as a new layer
Apply Gabee's Valentine mask
merge group


Open rose full bloom from the kit
resize 65% and place in the center of the mask
Move opacity to 75 and change blend mode to hard light

Open frame 1 from the kit
resize and place over the mask and rose.

Open your tube and place to your liking.
Add dropshadow of choice
I used 0 0 60 10 black

Open both keys,resize and rotate with your deform tool.

Add your name font I used is Vladimir Script
and a saying of choice or the one I used.
I added a glow to my saying


Now close off the white background
and copy merged.
Paste it as a new layer making sure is above the background
blur by 20 and apply Chelle's mask 84
merge group.

Now add your copyright!

Now close out your saying,keys and image

Take to animation shop and duplicate it 7 times
add your sparkles

back to psp copy your image,keys,and saying
back to animation shop
duplicate it 7 times and add it to your tag.

Crop and save and your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment