Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Midnight Desire

Midnight Desire
You will need kit of choice,or the one I've used
Midnight Desire by MzTee
You can purchase this kit here
Midnight Desire

Image I've used Jennifer Janesko
I purchased from cilm
but she now sells at
http://www.cdoestore.com

VM Natural or sparkle of choice
Gradient Glow
(both are optional)

Re size and drop shadow to your liking**
Open 700x700
flood fill white
Copy and paste element 33,
re size
click inside frame with magic wand
expand, I expanded by 5
copy and paste 10 invert and delete
move below frame select none.

Open moon and re size
place behind frame so it looks like it's in the sky
click on the paper layer and add sparkle
(looks like stars)

Now add any elements from the kit you like
re size and drop shadow.
Elements I used are
10
23
25
27
45
50

Copy and paste paper 11 from kit and apply mask of choice.
Add your image,name and copyrights,
Font I used is Beautiful ES.
Delete white background and save.


No comments:

Post a Comment