Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Kiddlicious


Image of choice.
I've use the artwork of Jamie Kidd
you can purchase from www.cilm.com


Template 13 by Yvette you can get that here.
www.essenceofcreativity.co.uk


PTU Scrap Grungy Love by Dana
http://danasscraps.com/shop/

Open template and duplicate
close the orginal one.
Image and canvas size.
600x550

Flood background white.

The template is all one.
So for each peice your gonna have to use magic wand
invert
copy and paste paper of choice as a new layer and delete
Repeat for all the peices.

Add elements from the kit.
Resize each one.
I've used the bow(it's brown but I change color to black)
flower and butterfly.

On the bow layer I used my deform tool and rotated till I liked it.
Then I erased some to fit the frame.



Add your image,name and copyrights.
Delete the white background layer
and save as a .png

No comments:

Post a Comment